IDoc Inbound and Outbound statuses
Table TEDS1 contains list of all status codes.
Starting statuses may be: 01 (outbound), 50 (inbound), 42 (outbound test), 74 (inbound test)
OK / NOK
|Description||Next success status||Next error status||Error reason and solution|
|01||Outbound IDoc created||30||29|
|02||Error passing data to port||Correct the error and Execute RSEOUT00 program again|
|03||Outbound IDoc successfully sent to port||None, 32|
|04||within control information on EDI subsystem|
|12||Dispatch OK||Changed from status 03 by BD75 transaction (see below)|
|25||Processing outbound IDoc despite syntax errors|
|26||during syntax check of outbound IDoc||Missing mandatory segment for example||You may edit the IDoc or force it to be processed|
|29||ALE service (for example||29, 31|
|30||Outbound IDoc ready for dispatch (ALE service)||03||02||Partner profile customized to not run and execute RSEOUT00 program|
|31||no further processing|
|32||Outbound IDoc was edited||There was a manual update of the IDoc in SAP tables, the original was saved to a new IDoc with status 33|
|33||Original of an IDoc which was edited. It is not possible to post this IDoc||None||None||Backup of another IDoc manually updated, see status 32|
|35||IDoc reloaded from archive. Can’t be processed|
|37||Erroneous control record (for example, “reference” field should be blank for outbound IDocs)||None, 37|
|42||Outbound IDoc manually created by WE19 test tool||01||37|
|50||Inbound IDoc created||64||65|
|51||inbound IDoc data contains errors||53, 64||51, 66, 68, 69||Error triggered by SAP application, incorrect values in the IDoc data and ask functional people, modify erroneous values in the IDoc (WE02 for example) and run it again using BD87|
|53||inbound IDoc posted||None, 53|
|56||IDoc with errors added (You should never see this error code)||50, 51, 56, 62, 68|
|60||syntax check of inbound IDoc||56, 61, 62|
|61||Processing inbound IDoc despite syntax error||64|
|62||inbound IDoc passed to application||53||51|
|63||passing IDoc to application|
|64||Inbound IDoc ready to be passed to application||62||51, 60, 63, 68, 69||execute BD20 transaction (RBDAPP01 program)|
|65||ALE service – incorrect partner profiles||64, 65|
|66||Waiting for predecessor IDoc (Serialization)||51|
|68||no further processing||68||None||The IDoc was created using inbound test tool (WE19) and written to file to do file inbound test. Another IDoc is created if immediate processing is chosen|
|69||IDoc was edited||64||51, 68, 69||There was a manual update of the IDoc in SAP tables, the original was saved to a new IDoc with status 70|
|70||Original of an IDoc which was edited. It is not possible to post this IDoc||None||None||Backup of another IDoc manually updated, see status 69|
|71||Inbound IDoc reloaded from archive. Can’t be processed|
|74||Inbound IDoc manually created by WE19 test tool||50, 56|
More information about Inbound statuses
- 64 -> 62: There is no way to distinguish automatic call from manual call (BD20, RBDAPP01)
- Though an IDoc may contain partner profile errors, we may force inbound processing (status becomes 62), but then an error will happen again
- RSEINB00 program to process IDocs from a file
- BD20 transaction (RBDAPP01 program) to process IDocs in status 64. If you want future IDocs to be processed immediately, change partner profile customizing (WE20).
- RBDINPUT program:
- status 51: BD73 / RBDMANIN
- Status 56, 61, 63, 65: BD84 / RBDAGAI2
- status 60: RBDSYNEI
- status 62: IDocs remaining in status 62 is abnormal. Use program RBDCHSTA (Note 92552 – IDocs-Status 62 cannot be processed), so that to change their status back to 64 and process them again
- status 64, 66: BD20 / RBDAPP01
- status 68: WPIE / RBDAGAIE
More information about Outbound statuses
- RBDOUTPU program:
- status 02, 04, 05, 25, 29: BD83 / RBDAGAIN
- status 26: RBDSYNEO
- status 30: WE14 / RSEOUT00
- status 32: WPIE / RBDAGAIE
- -> 03 : IDocs are sent to the tRFC queue.
- Note 189887 – ALE: Help report to search for IDocs sent twice: program ZDUPLICATEIDOC
03 -> 12 : use BD75 transaction (RBDMOIND program). Idocs with with status 03 are transferred to the tRFC queue. This does not mean that they are sent out, they may stuck up on that queue (e.g. receiver system is down) in that queue. BD75 checks if it can find the idoc in that queue. If so, it is not beeing send and status remains on 03. If it is not on the t-rfc queue, the systems considers that this icon is sent and change the status to 12.
You can check the tRfc queue with SM58 and initiate resending by right click choosing execute LUW.
in BD75 you can check “unsent idocs” and you will get a similar list.
- RC1_IDOC_SET_STATUS program to change IDoc status. Exists since 6.10
- Monitor for Inbound and Outbound: BD87 / RBDMON00 to restart erroneous IDocs
- RSEXARCA archives IDocs. They must be in an archivable status (not possible to archive IDocs in status 30 or 64, ie waiting to be processed).
- RSEXARCL to reload IDocs from archive to the database. Status will be either 35 (outbound) or 71 (inbound).
- WE47 to change STACUST table; see Note 26564 – IDoc: Can status values be defined?
- RSECSTAT include contains constants for status